The Cornwall Music Therapy Trust is proud to present the Music Therapy: Changing Lives Conference, which will take place at Truro School on 23rd April 2019.
The aim of the Music Therapy Conference is:
- To raise the profile of the benefits of Music Therapy and give an insight into its current delivery in Cornwall and beyond;
- To provide a greater understanding of the highly specialised and varied work of Music Therapists and who they currently support;
- To enlighten delegates to the power of music as a means to enable freedom of expression, joy and comfort for those experiencing challenging circumstances in their lives such as premature birth, autism, ADHD, behavioural issues, trauma and dementia;
- To highlight the work already accomplished through Music Therapy with success stories to date;
- To provide workshops in areas of personal interest to further develop individual knowledge.
Who is it aimed at?
- Education- i.e. Headteachers/Teachers/SENCOs/ TAs/ Behaviour Support Specialists/Educational Psychologists etc.
- Health professionals- i.e hospital school staff, clinical psychologists etc.
- Social workers
- Students studying in any of the above fields
- Those contemplating a career in music therapy
- Current practising music therapists
The fee for the full-day event is just £30, which includes lunch.
To book, email email@example.com before 28 February 2019.